Village Capital Corporation, a Pedcor Companies affiliate, located in Carmel, IN, is currently searching for a staff accountant. We are seeking candidates with strong analytical skills who can work effectively within the framework of established GAAP, regulatory, and company guidelines. The candidate will be responsible for various types of accounting work including real estate investment, banking, and development activities.
This position will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Update monthly trial balance for various entities
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for various entities
- Prepare monthly consolidations and financial statements
- Assist with monthly construction draws
- Assist with quarterly regulatory reporting
- Assist in annual external audit process
- Assist Senior Accountants and Management as needed
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Solid computer skills and experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with real estate or banking is a plus
- Ability to work independently and adhere to federal reporting deadlines
Village Capital Corporation offers a full range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, and 401(k) program.