Village Capital Corporation a Pedcor Company, a Carmel, Indiana based Real Estate Development company has an immediate opening for a full-time Real Estate Paralegal with at least 5 years of experience. Candidate must be project-orientated with the ability to work independently and willingness to work on a wide variety of projects.
- College Graduate or Paralegal certificate preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate legal department or law firm
- Previous work with real estate closing process, drafting, reviewing documents and entity formation are plus.
- Team Player; must be resourceful
- Excellent communication skills-both written and oral
- Problem-solving, analytical and research skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Power Point), Adobe Pro and aptitude for quickly learning various other programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as a team member, supporting the overall objectives of the organization in a pleasant and professional manner.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, wellness program incentive and 401k.
Job Type: On Site, Full-time