Village Capital Corporation (VCC) is currently seeking a Junior Developer to join our team (please see attached job description for details). The following description outlines primary responsibilities and preferred qualifications:
- Provide support for senior developers while learning about the organization and developer responsibilities.
- Manage and run Excel spreadsheets on new and existing properties
- Assist senior developers in coordination with other developers, architects, engineers, finance professionals, and local contacts to help shepherd deal through development cycle.
- Study markets with emphasis on demographics, trends, competitor products and amenities, and multi-family sales.
- Help senior developers identify sites for development of apartment communities. Travel required (up to one-two trips per month).
- Assist senior developers in building relationships with local business leaders, organizations, and jurisdictions (e.g., brokers, non-profits in housing, housing authorities, city planners and economic development officials).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Up to five years’ experience preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to travel approximately two times per month, on a consistent basis.
- Candidate must demonstrate willingness to work hard and to be a team-player.
- Candidate must also demonstrate history of being flexible, self-motivated, and well-organized.
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Village Capital Corporation offers the full range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, and 401(k) program. For more information, please contact Troy Meyers, Assistant Vice President, Village Capital Corporation at email@example.com or (317) 587 – 0460. Please forward resumes via email.