Pedcor Investments is looking for a diligent and motivated individual to join our multifamily development team. The candidate will take on various responsibilities as detailed below and will have the opportunity to grow through exposure to many areas of the development process.
Tax Credit & Bond Applications
- Assist developer with preparation of tax credit applications in accordance with State QAP’s and application manuals.
- Solicit and prepare documentation for application exhibits, including Utility Availability Letters, Housing Authority Referral Agreements, Residential Provider Referral Agreements, etc.
- Prepare mailings for notification of tax credit deals to local officials
- Prepare mailings for notification of neighborhood meetings
- Perform data input for on-line applications
- Research and contact comparable market and tax-credit properties
- Obtaining and verifying rental information, including rent rates, occupancy rates, rent specials, unit amenities, property amenities, utility types and payment, deposit and fee amounts, pet policies, lease terms, number of units and management information
- Recording information on hard copy Market Survey sheets
General Office Administration
- Create Pedcor Resume, Financial Reports, Zoning Requests, etc.
- Create and/or edit Power Point presentations
- Create file drawers for individual properties and file property documents
- Set up electronic folders for new sites/projects
- Type business letters, memos, and transmittals
- Scan, save and convert documents on OCE Printer/Scanner
- Prepare documents for mailing via USPS or UPS
- Prepare documents for Black Tie Courier delivery
- Prepare expense reimbursements for all personnel
- Maintain Notary Public Certification
- Prepare and code invoices, check requests & wiring payment transfers
- Enter and upload information into Blue Notch
- Flights, Hotels and Car Rentals
- Registrations for Housing Conferences
Education and Experience
- College Degree, preferred
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point & Adobe Acrobat
- Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, wellness program incentive and 401(k)